[geeklog-devel] [contact-us] Fun with PHP 5.3

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Jul 10 01:50:04 EDT 2009

Full quote below, as I think this belongs on geeklog-devel.

I did some tests on PHP 5.3 (betas and release candidates) and didn't
see the crash. Interesting ...

The bugreport mentions that the bug has been there for almost a year. I
assume that refers to the 5.3 branch? If it were in 5.2.x as well, we
would have heard of it by now.

bye, Dirk

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/