[geeklog-devel] [geeklog-cvs] geeklog: Added support for Bcc - Blind copy.

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Jul 25 13:47:43 EDT 2009

Coming back to this:

>>details:   http://project.geeklog.net/cgi-bin/hgweb.cgi/rev/3b8700815448
>>changeset: 7122:3b8700815448
>>user:      blaine Lang <blaine at portalparts.com>
>>date:      Mon Jun 15 10:07:53 2009 -0400
>>Added support for Bcc - Blind copy.
>
>Blaine, any objections if we roll back that change and push it to 1.6.1
>instead?

COM_mail currently looks like this:

function COM_mail( $to, $subject, $message, $from = '', $html = false,
$priority = 0, $cc = '' )

My suggestion would be to turn $cc into an array of additional email
headers. If it's an array, then it's supposed to consist of Header
Name / Value pairs, e.g.

  array('Cc' => 'john at example.com', 'Bcc' => 'jane at example.com', ...)

For backward compatibility, we would of course also accept a string
value, in which case it's simply the CC address.

Comments?

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/