[geeklog-devel] Getting started with Geeklog development

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Mar 8 13:33:03 EDT 2009

Matt West wrote:

>Is there anyway to get phpDocumentor to list the files in a directory tree
>instead of all the files? There are several files with the same names that
>are located in different directories and it's a little confusing.

Couldn't find such an option. Maybe that's possible in the templates -
haven't dug down to that level yet.

I've tried a few of the available themes, but they all seem to display
duplicate filenames that way. Of course, I skipped most of the frames-
based ones as I wanted a layout without frames ...

I just added the bash script that is running on the server to the
"tools" repository. If anyone wants to play around with phpDocumentor -
it's basically called like this:

./phpdoc -t $OUTPUT -o HTML:Smarty:PHP -d $GL_PATH -i *language/*,system/
build/,buildpackage.*,system/pear/,public_html/fckeditor/ -dc Geeklog -
dn Geeklog -ti "Geeklog Source Code Documentation"

i.e. it's using the "HTML:Smarty:PHP" template. See [1] for a list of
available templates.

bye, Dirk

[1] <http://manual.phpdoc.org/HTMLframesConverter/default/phpDocumentor/
tutorial_phpDocumentor.howto.pkg.html#using.command-line.output>

--
http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/