[geeklog-devel] Towards 1.6

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Mar 21 07:08:12 EDT 2009

LWC wrote:

>I have quite old patches in there that are still relevant (like RLT
>support for displaying threaded comments).

I guess that's a bad example, given the comment changes that have still
to land on the trunk ...

>Is there anything I can do to
>make them happen? Can I submit them to the Repository or anything?

I wrote up this a couple of days ago:

    http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Submitting_Patches

Good old diffs would be fine as well, as long as they are against the
trunk or a released version.

To be honest, some of your patches required quite a bit of additional
work in the past. They often weren't very generic, i.e. fixed the
problem but wouldn't work under all circumstances / setups. I'll try and
be more responsive if that's why a patch hasn't been rolled into the trunk.

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/