[geeklog-devel] New to Gsoc,Need assistance from mentor.

Neerav Mehta coolneerav4u at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 05:02:34 EDT 2009

Hello All,

 This is Neerav. Actually I am new to Gsoc I want to participate in this
open source development program. I had seen the project ideas of
organization *geeklog* & wanted to work on their project of *Soc geeklog2
FBConnect***. I am having some  new ideas for this project. I wish to
implement these ideas in this application. Actually I need to discuss them
with the mentor. Hence I need the help regarding that.

--
Neerav Mehta
B-Tech Part III