[geeklog-devel] geeklog.net updated to 1.6.1b1

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Nov 1 05:12:35 EST 2009

FYI: I've updated geeklog.net to 1.6.1b1. Let me know if you see any problems.

I'll make the announcement later today. In the meantime, you can get the
tarball from <http://www.geeklog.net/nightly/geeklog-1.6.1b1.tar.gz>

Also, this now means that development of 1.6.1 is wrapping up, so no
more feature additions, please[1]. Bugfixes are fine, of course, as long
as they are not too invasive (regarding db, theme, or language file changes).

bye, Dirk

[1] This shouldn't stop anyone from implementing new features. Remember
that we're using a DVCS now. Simply create your own local feature branch
and implement it there. Just refrain from pushing those changes until
1.6.1 final is out, please.

--
http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/