[geeklog-devel] Meetups

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Wed Nov 11 20:19:11 EST 2009

I'm well aware of that, Vinny. There was/is a bounty. Don't need a
GSOC or to specify requirements. That all happened over two years
ago. I wrote an update and uploaded it in January. It covered 80% of
the bounty. The forum thread about it had a few people say they
thought it was a worthy improvement. The last post on that forum was
in April. The only thing that fell through on that update was no one
with hg commit access, committed it. I don't have the time to look
into it any more and I have no idea how out of sync the existing
plugin and my plugin are. In January Geeklog was still on version 1.5.1.

My version adds categories to the calendar that work just like topics
do for stories. So if you wanted a private calendar for devs to do
meetups, it would be easy to setup.

Specs:
http://www.geeklog.net/forum/viewtopic.php?forum=2&showtopic=76191
http://www.geeklog.net/forum/viewtopic.php?forum=2&showtopic=76189