[geeklog-devel] GL zip/tar plugin install

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Wed Nov 18 10:38:08 EST 2009

I believe the issue is with the unpacker.class.php file.

function unpacker($file, $mime_type = null) {

// default directory separator
$this->d_sep = PATH_SEPARATOR;

// if the file doesn't have it's path, assume local
if (! strstr($file, $this->d_sep)) {
$file = getcwd() . $this->d_sep . $file;
}

PATH_SEPARATOR is a ';' and the code should really be using

$this->d_sep = DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR;

I saw a number of related issues reported in a google search - to use
DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.

This may be related to PHP version. I am using PHP 5.2.11

Blaine