[geeklog-devel] Redirect after login

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 13:46:08 EST 2009

Instead of using a full path, just use a relative path name. index.php
instead of http://www.geeklog.net/index.php. If someone tries to pass
another web page they'd just wind up with a 404 from
http://www.geeklog.net/http://www.hacker.com.

The problem with using the referrer (by itself) to the login page is someone
could send them there from an external page. If you go that route,
definitely check that the referrer is in the same domain.

-Vinny