[geeklog-devel] To-do list for Geeklog 1.6.1, part 1

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Oct 12 01:58:54 EDT 2009

Dirk Haun wrote:

>Okay, I think we should aim for a 1.6.1 release soon, maybe October-ish.

With the issues regarding the comment handling finally sorted out (I
hope), we should wrap up 1.6.1 development real soon now to make these
fixes available to our users. Anyone working on something they want to
see in 1.6.1?

I have a busy week ahead, followed by vacation, so don't expect much
from me over the next 2.5 weeks. After that, I'd like to push a beta out
before the end of the month.

I've updated the language files (i.e. synced them with their English
counterparts), so the nightly tarball can be used for test installs (for
those that don't pull from the Mercurial repository anyway).

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/