[geeklog-devel] To-do list for Geeklog 1.6.1, part 1

Randy Kolenko Randy.Kolenko at nextide.ca
Wed Oct 14 10:05:12 EDT 2009

Any objection to me adding a PLG function in lib-plugins.php that is
named:
PLG_testRequiredPluginVersion($current_version, $target_version)
That will take 2 parameters to test required versions for plugins (or
anything else really)?  Return is boolean true to denote whether the
current verison is >= the target version and boolean false if < target
version.

Thoughts?  Should this be in lib-common or keep it in lib-plugins?

-randy