[geeklog-devel] To-do list for Geeklog 1.6.1, part 1

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Sep 5 03:38:18 EDT 2009

Okay, I think we should aim for a 1.6.1 release soon, maybe October-ish.
Here's a list of things that I can think of that need to be addressed:

Most urgent:
- Future of FCKeditor integration
- clean up various quirks with the new comment handling

There are a few outstanding feature requests regarding the search. Sami,
would you have time to work on those?

I was thinking of working on a few issues regarding the install script.

There are some outstanding patches provided by students who applied for
GSoC. We should be thankful for those and see that we integrate them.

And a few all-time classics that would require some research:
- The problem of the expiring CSRF tokens. Refresh, auto-save, other options?
- Find a replacement for kses. What's out there?

Also, a whole bunch of new issues were opened in the bugtracker
recently. With over 130 issues open now, anyone want to pick something
from that list?

    http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view_all_bug_page.php

Any takers?

Btw, I have this huge list of items (bugs, cosmetics, ideas, oddities)
that I collected in a text file over time and that should really be in
the bugtracker. When I start dumping them into the bugtracker, that
could easily amount to another 50 or so new issues. Would people be
willing to help get the number of open issues down to a reasonable
number again?

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/