[geeklog-devel] To-do list for Geeklog 1.6.1, part 2: GSoC

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 00:29:04 EDT 2009

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 1:38 AM, Dirk Haun <dirk at haun-online.de> wrote:

> I was kind of hoping that Postgres support would be mature enough and
> not too invasive so that we could maybe roll it into 1.6.1. We could
> call it "experimental", if necessary. Stan? Vinny?

Besides some thorough testing of the postgresql side of things, we also need
to thoroughly test against mysql (and probably mssql) to make sure we didn't
introduce any regressions.

I suppose whether or not we can make an October deadline depends on how much
time Stan has to "merge up" to the current version of Geeklog and do some
testing.

-Vinny