[geeklog-devel] Doubt regarding bug number 838

sushil meena sushilm.iitb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 04:34:40 EDT 2010

Hey,
I am trying to introduce the feature request
http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=838 . What I have done is
that the view of public_html/admin/topic.php is in the same manner as that
of public_html/admin/block.php or user.php or story.php.   Means the topics
are now in column view. But now the problem I am facing is that what value
should I give to the default_filter in $query_arr. I dont have any idea what
the default filter should be. (naming convention is almost same as
block.php).

Also what should be the view of topic.php when $_CONF['sortmethod'] is set
to alpha?
What I plan is to give the new column look for $_CONF['sortmethod'] =
'sortnum'   and previous menu-type view  $_CONF['sortmethod'] = 'alpha'.

please help me in this regard,
thanking you in anticipation

--
sushil kumar meena,