[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.7.0b1 is out - Help wanted

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Apr 4 10:48:40 EDT 2010

For those who haven't seen it yet: Geeklog 1.7.0 beta 1 is now available
for download:

    http://www.geeklog.net/article.php/geeklog-1.7.0b1

Since this is a beta version, we could use some help in testing it. Any
volunteers? The new Postgres support would be of particular interest, as
well as the MS SQL support (which, traditionally, doesn't get a lot of
love). But we're really interested in anything that doesn't work as it
should. Patches are also welcome, which may be of interest to our
potential GSoC students ;-)

Speaking of which: Many thanks to those who already sent patches. We
haven't been able to include all of them in this release yet - but
there's always a next version.

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/