[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2010 is on

Randy Kolenko Randy.Kolenko at nextide.ca
Tue Apr 6 08:36:39 EDT 2010

Thanks Joe for the patch.  (you just saved some students a few days of
fiddling with core)

Well, I guess if this code is there, student proposals for Socnet should
address using this code as the base to work with.  If the student sees a
good reason to not use it, the proposal should also address why.

-randy