[geeklog-devel] Meetups

Rob Howard - KWFS rob.howard at kwfs.info
Tue Apr 6 15:43:16 EDT 2010

I live near Oxford, I may be able to drop by

Thanks,

Rob Howard
Site Owner

e : rob.howard at kwfs.info
w : www.kwfs.info

addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the
sender as soon as possible. Please then delete the e-mail and do not
disclose its contents to any person.

The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily
be the views of Kwik Weather Forecasting Services.