[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2010 idea - E-Commerce/Shopping Cart plugin

Ramindu Deshapriya rasade88 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 02:49:50 EDT 2010

Sorry about that last silly sentence, I wasn't paying proper attention to
what I was writing. :(
Of course new user groups can be added, right?
Would this require new access rights to be added as well? I was thinking
maybe a function to add new access rights could come with the plugin.

Thanks!

--
Yours Truly,
Ramindu Deshapriya.