[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2010 idea - E-Commerce/Shopping Cart plugin

Marco Belmonte marco at heavenlysanctuary.com
Fri Apr 9 20:14:32 EDT 2010

Have you guys looked at the glfusion SVN tree - there is a plugin that never
got finished but is almost complete that you could reuse instead of starting
from scratch. At least at the very minimum take a look. I'll post the
thread:

http://www.glfusion.org/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=14490

If you follow the thread you'll see it was almost ready for release and then
we decided not to go with it and no one else picked it up for development -
although many want it.

I think you'll be quite surprised at its maturity. Of course it's all
opensource.

Anyways, just saw this come through and thought I'd comment.

Good luck!

-          Marco