[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2010 is on

Javed Khan tuxcanfly at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 08:33:33 EDT 2010

Hi Joe,

I have ported the 1.6.1.1 changes to the latest trunk as a patch. For easy
comparison I have attached your changes too.

I am assuming that addition of grp_default field to groups table doesn't
affect user groups. Please review the patch. Looking forward for your
feedback :)

More info: http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1106

Thanks,
Jakh