[geeklog-devel] [contact-us] Initial screen-shot of Configuration page

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Apr 13 12:50:12 EDT 2010

Abhinav Chittora wrote:

>I have applied for Google Summer of Code 2010 for "Improving Configuration
>UI" idea. I am attaching a snap shot, that will show how the next geeklog
>will be looks like. It is just a initial draft, some more hard work is still
>going to be done. let me know if you like this or need some improvements.

I can't remember who I was discussing this with, but one of the reasons
the current UI looks like it does is that we tried to avoid having too
many tabs in a row.

You seem to suggest a tab for each plugin config. So what happens when
you have like 25 plugins installed? We certainly don't want UI
abominations like scrollable tab bars or those awful Windows dialogs
that have several rows of tabs.

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/