[geeklog-devel] Twitter OAuth for Geeklog

今駒哲子@Geeklog IvyWe komma at ivywe.co.jp
Fri Aug 6 13:21:59 EDT 2010

Ben,

I added root security to your account, again.
Now hiroron is under development of Facebook and LinkedIn OAuth.

Twitter log in case:
This is hiroron's idea.

1.The user log in by Twitter OAuth.
2.Geeklog system send password by Twitter's direct message system from
the user to the user.
3.Then the user is able to change the user's profile.

bye, Ivy

--
http://www.geeklog.jp
http://www.ivywe.co.jp