[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.7.1

Joe Mucchiello jmucchiello at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 04:15:20 EDT 2010

The GSOC Groups patch I made a few months ago?
http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1106

Other bugs/feature requests (with patches) I've submitted:
http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=619
http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1060

I have no idea if the patches are still any good. I don't have a stock  1.7
system to test against at the moment.

How did GSOC go? The dev list has been very quiet this summer.

  Joe

On 8/7/2010 4:00 PM, Dirk Haun wrote:

Okay, it's about time to bring Geeklog back from its summer vacation. With GSoC
about to wrap up, now would be a good time for a 1.7.1 release before we start
integrating any of the GSoC results for Geeklog 1.8.0 (scheduled for November).