[geeklog-devel] Upcoming events

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Aug 14 03:55:18 EDT 2010

As usual, I will be at FrOSCon in St. Augustin (near Bonn, Germany) next weekend. Anyone else thinking of going? Linux guru Jon "maddog" Hall will be giving one of the keynotes and PHP guys like Sebastian Bergmann and Derick Rethans will also be there (there's a separate PHP track).

http://froscon.org/
http://programm.froscon.org/2010/index.en.html

No Geeklog booth this year - I'd like to go to some of the talks for a change ;-)

Looking ahead, I'm eyeing FrOSCamp in Zürich, Switzerland, in September:

http://froscamp.org/

It's a new event, so I don't know anything more about it. Haven't decided whether I'm going or not.

Even further ahead, there's PGDay Europe in Stuttgart in December.

http://2010.pgday.eu/

Now, I don't know a lot about Postgres, but since they're coming to Stuttgart (where I live), it may be worth going there just to see how that community ticks.

Are there any other events this year that could be of interest to the Geeklog community?