[geeklog-devel] Twitter OAuth for Geeklog

今駒哲子@Geeklog IvyWe komma at ivywe.co.jp
Tue Aug 17 02:48:22 EDT 2010

Hi Tom,

Twitter OAuth in Geeklog:

Your Twitter setting is okey.
I tried again, but I get password message, correctry.

 ivyjp: Your account via Twitter OAuth has been created
successfully.http://is.gd/eiMk2 If you wantto edit your account, use
the password bellow. password: 7ef68e2e

This message is from myself.
So secure.

I removed your account via Twitter,  so try again, please.

Facebook OAuth in Geeklog:

I changed fb to gl17x in Facebook application's connection, now.
So try again, please.

Ivy
--
http://www.ivywe.co.jp