[geeklog-devel] IKS / Aloha editor

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Dec 13 11:40:51 EST 2010

If we went with the Aloha Editor at some point I assume the Aloha Editor
would become and option under a stories post mode on the story admin editor
form. If "in story editing" is enabled on the site, Admins would have an
extra option of editing stuff on the fly as you tested.

How does Aloha handle embedded items in the stories like autotags, images,
youtube videos, etc? Does that content stay in place and is not editable?

Tom