[geeklog-devel] Geeklog.net Redesign

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Fri Dec 24 10:44:20 EST 2010

Hi All,

I have created a very simple and incomplete wiki page to start off our goal
of redesigning Geeklog.net

http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Geeklog.net_Redesign

The purpose of this page is, it is a place for us to list the ideas/goals
each of us have for the website. This way we all have a central location for
our ideas. We can then use the mailing list to discuss ideas further and
maybe the forums to ask for further community input when needed.

I am not sure of the best location, format and layout for this is but at
least it is a start. As ideas come in we can change the layout of the page
and add further pages as needed.

I expect this process to take us a while but I am looking forward to see
what we can accomplish!

Thanks

database 5729 (20101224) __________

http://www.eset.com