[geeklog-devel] The Slogan which is a Claim

Euan McKay info at heatherengineering.com
Mon Feb 8 19:24:41 EST 2010

> The Open Source CMS Solution.

I think this is a good description, but solution to what?

> The Open Source CMS.

This says just as much I think.

But it doesn't differentiate us from any other open source CMS.
Security is, and always has been, the main feature of Geeklog. I think
that should be in there somewhere. Building on everyone's
contributions so far, a few more ideas:

Open source + Security = Geeklog (leaves open lots of "=Geeklog" options.)
Open source security (but what is it?)
Open and secure (contradictory?)
Geeklog. The secure solution. (full stop included) (but what is it?)
Geeklog. The secure choice. (full stop included) (choice for what?)
Geeklog. The secure CMS. (full stop included) <---- I like this one.

"Geeklog. The secure CMS." tells you the name, the main feature, and
what it is. And the full stop tells you that there is nothing more to
say on the matter. Look no further.

Cheers,

Euan.

Euan McKay