[geeklog-devel] Number of users in Admin block

Rob Howard - KWFS rob.howard at kwfs.info
Sat Feb 20 18:14:09 EST 2010

Sounds like a good idea, or we could have the number of register users and
then the active users in brackets i.e

Users: 105 (95)

Thanks,

Rob Howard
Site Owner

e : rob.howard at kwfs.info
w : www.kwfs.info

addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the
sender as soon as possible. Please then delete the e-mail and do not
disclose its contents to any person.

The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily
be the views of Kwik Weather Forecasting Services.