[geeklog-devel] The Slogan

Markus 1000ideen at gmx.de
Mon Feb 22 07:14:10 EST 2010

That`s why I wrote this before:

-> What has to be transmitted is the feeling of security or as for me
'reliability'. Reliability is when GL becomes insecure but one can
rely on quick security fixes or a quick reply on the forum or a long
term support etc. That is reliability.

Nothing is always safe of secure but software reliability is a known term:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_quality#Software_reliability

Markus

> Euan McKay wrote:
>
>> Of these two, the former is a bit of a strong claim. "safer" is a
>> little more realistic - it admits that nothing is ever truly safe. But
>> is that really what is wanted in a marketing claim?

Zitat von Dirk Haun: