[geeklog-devel] GSoC Calendar Plugin

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu Feb 25 01:56:30 EST 2010

Randy Kolenko wrote:

>Speaking of which, have we collectively decided on how this socnet
>mechanism will actually work with other plugins?  Through the usage of a
>plg_ hook which then allows socnet to render itself visible to a plugin
>in the plugin's configuration?  Some other mechanism implemented by the
>plugin developer?

A plugin API function that's only implemented by a plugin is not unheard
of (see PLG_checkforSpam). So if there's a need for a generic API
function, that would be the way to go.

But I think most of the functionality of this plugin would be made
available through its own API, like SOC_... functions.

http://geeklog.info/