[geeklog-devel] SOCNET

dilantha silva dilantha.tyrant at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 13:28:53 EST 2010

Hello everyone,

I am Dilantha Silva from Sri lanka planning to participate for coming gsoc
2010
under Geeklog.

I'm an undergraduate student in University Of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I have a
good experience with PHP and Mysql. So i think geeklog is the best project
for me to get involved.

 I have went through the ideas list for 2010 and i found that social network
support (Socnet) idea is really interesting. It's bit challenging but i
think it is possible to complete it with in the time frame. Looking forward
to discuss about SOCNET plug-in further.

--
Regards,

Dilantha Silva,
http://twitter.com/dilanthasilva | http://www.linkedin.com/in/dilanthasilva