[geeklog-devel] Redirect after login

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Jan 17 13:09:11 EST 2010

Coming back to this ...

Christian Weiske wrote:

>I do not know any of geeklog's behavior or code, but I'd like to
>describe how Typo3's frontend login works:
>When the user accesses a page that is access restricted, instead of
>redirecting him to a login page, the login page is displayed /instead/
>of the page content.

So if we were to change how Geeklog handles this situation, should that
be configurable? So that the site admin has the choice between
displaying the current bland message[1] or a login form?

Is there a situation where you would not want a login form?

bye, Dirk

[1] see e.g. <http://www.geeklog.net/submit.php> when not logged in

--
http://www.geeklog.net/