[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2010 is on

Randy Kolenko Randy.Kolenko at nextide.ca
Thu Jan 28 13:19:40 EST 2010

> - Do we want to participate again?

The answer should always be a resounding YES to keep the project moving
forward.
GSOC is where most, if not all of the recent development for GL is done.

> - If so, who's interested in mentoring?

I'll volunteer to mentor again this year.

> - And of course, we need some good ideas :)

Perhaps create a POLL on Geeklog.net or something to ask for community
feedback.
Attach some kind of "kudos" to the winning entries.  Generate some
interest in the GSOC for GL this time around.

-randy