[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2010 is on

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 16:52:30 EST 2010

I think we should also brain storm some requirements for our GSOC students.
I think having specific expectations will help ensure smooth progress.

Some ideas:

   1. Weekly reports. Perhaps we should even create a template for such
   reports, and post them to the geeklog.net forums or someplace similarly
   accessible.
   2. (Minimum) Weekly Code Check Ins. Good idea for a load of reasons (as a
   backup, progress indicator, community involvement...)
   3. One or two weeks scheduled at the end of the Summer for "Integration".
   Otherwise it seems to take a long time to get projects incorporated into a
   release as school starts back up.

I think it would be helpful to have this all thought out prior to our
application...

-Vinny