[geeklog-devel] The Slogan - Let's vote

Greg Gillis greg.gillis at sillig.com
Tue Mar 2 16:02:31 EST 2010

Safer

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Dirk Haun <dirk at haun-online.de> wrote:

> I haven't seen any new posts regarding a new slogan recently. So from my
> understanding, the choice is between "secure" and "safer", correct?
>
> As Euan (I think) wrote: Pretty much any of the suggested slogans is
> better than what we have now. With that in mind, let's see some votes
> please for the two candidates:
>
> --- snip ---
>
> Geeklog - The secure CMS
>
> Geeklog - The safer CMS
>
> --- snip ---
>
> (In practice, we would use either "CMS" or "Content Management System",
> whatever's more appropriate in the given context. But that's not point
> of this poll here.)
>
> bye, Dirk
>

> --
> http://www.geeklog.net/
> http://geeklog.info/

Greg Gillis
Webmaster www.sillig.com

Microsoft Certified Professional
Network+ Certified Professional
A+ Certified Professional

contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank you