[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2010 Project idea: WYSWYG Editor for geeklog.

Rob Howard rob.howard at kwfs.info
Wed Mar 3 16:48:52 EST 2010

Geeklog does have a whole advanced editor (WYSWYG) that works on stories and
static pages, it has to be enabled in the site configuration, it has been a
feature of Geeklog for many years now I believe.

Thanks,

Rob Howard
Site Owner

e : rob.howard at kwfs.info
w : www.kwfs.info

addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the
sender as soon as possible. Please then delete the e-mail and do not
disclose its contents to any person.

The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily
be the views of Kwik Weather Forecasting Services.