[geeklog-devel] GSOC 2010 Aspiring Candidate:Introduction

Sateesh Kodavali kodavali.satish at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 16:49:29 EDT 2010

Hello All,

I am Sateesh, a Masters student in Computer Science and Human Computer
Interaction at Iowa State University. I am pretty passionate about
programming, learning new software technologies and contributing to open
source. I have been part of an open source project xPST (
http://code.google.com/p/xpst/).

This passion brought me close to gsoc. I have been playing around with
Geeklog from a few days and it seems very interesting to me. Now I am quite
happy to find Geeklog being accepted to gsoc 2010.

I am particularly interested in the two projects "SoC improve configuration
gui", "SoC calendar plugin". I wish to be in touch with this community to
learn more and contribute to open source and geeklog.

Thanks
Sateesh