[geeklog-devel] SocNet

hitendra chauhan hiten.r.chauhan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 04:19:09 EDT 2010

Hi..
I was getting into the functionalities required in Socnet.

As it is very clear that Socnet provides group related tasks like
creating group,request to join a group, administering the group,opting
out from the group,every thing is crystel clear.

I propose one thing that is probably not included is blacklisting the
groups if they are exposing irrelevent content.(as blacklisting
users).

One thing more, can we include chat session among the group members.

I wanted to know whether Socnet will provide only Group related tasks
or it may provide functionalities individually like sending friend
request to individual,sending them messages like scrap as we see in
other social networkin sites

As the idea page describes every thing clear but what I understood is
most of the funtionalities are revolving around the group related
tasks.
We can improve it by adding individuals related tasks.

--
Hitendra Chauhan