[geeklog-devel] Un-cluttering the geeklog.net front page

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sun Mar 21 00:07:27 EDT 2010

Initial Thoughts

- The Shoutbox block can go.
- Set a width for the theme
- Need to have a center block staticpage at the top designed with new users
in mind. It should direct them where to download Geeklog and how to get
started. The staticpage should have a few nice graphics with the information
to dress up the homepage a bit. (like Joomla or Wordpress has)
- I like the forum center block, it should stay.
- Consider using one of the menu plugins to better organize our resources.

More ideas to come ...

Tom