[geeklog-devel] Introduction - (Google SoC more Spam-X modules)

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Mar 21 05:21:58 EDT 2010

Sumesh KS wrote:

>i installed geeklog and now studying the code. i encountered a bug during
>installnation. blank password causing error. i solved it my commenting
>statements in "lib-intall.php" in

Well, with our focus on security, the real bug here is that we don't
provide a more informative error message ;-)

A few people have run into this recently, so I've made a change now to
allow empty passwords again. But I really think that we should handle
this differently, e.g. by printing a warning.

See <http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=923> for details.

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/