[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2010 idea - E-Commerce/Shopping Cart plugin

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 23:11:10 EDT 2010

I don't know much about VirtueMart. If you think its a good choice to be
ported from Joomla to Geeklog, you can definitely write a proposal around
that. I would suggest that your proposal include a comprehensive review as
to why the application you've chosen is the best. A comparison to other
available applications (to show how you made your choice) would show your
thorough research.

-Vinny