[geeklog-devel] Query

Randy Kolenko Randy.Kolenko at nextide.ca
Tue Mar 23 09:00:52 EDT 2010

Hi Anand,

The tools for development?  I guess that is up to you in the long run.
But Geeklog is written in PHP and uses MySQL as a database (postgres and
mssql as well, but mysql predominantly).

So for php development you're looking at either using a good text editor
or something like Eclipse PDT. For Mysql, using PHPmyAdmin is a safe
bet.