[geeklog-devel] Welcome to the "geeklog-devel" mailing list(Digest mode)

Randy Kolenko Randy.Kolenko at nextide.ca
Wed Mar 24 11:25:07 EDT 2010

> Hi! I am Debjit and Greeting to everyone from India.

Hi Debjit -- thanks for using the Devel list for communications for
Socnet.

> I was going through your project ideas for social networking (SocNet)
> for Geeklog in GSOC 2010. Having already worked on facebook apps for
<<snip>>
> buddypress which happens to be the social networking addon to
> wordpress CMS so I have a good idea about things. Can any interested
> mentor possibly guide me on going about the socnet project..

The wiki page on Socnet describes the project requirements.  Socnet is a
plugin that provides social networking APIs (such as social group
management etc) for use by other plugins.

Is there a specific question you have about the project that we can
answer for you?

-randy