[geeklog-devel] [GSOC 2010] New Geeklog plugin

Akash Chauhan akash6190 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 10:30:04 EDT 2010

HI my name is Akash Chauhan I am student of National Institute of Technology
(NIT), India also i have a good hands on experience on web designing as I am
also a member of my college webteam which manages my college website that is
www.nitt.edu, also I am Development team head of connectnit.org a students
initiative to connect all the NITs of India.

That was about me now coming to my idea it is like this i would like to add
a album/photo gallery plugin for geeklog. This plugin is flash based plugin
has a page flip effect for next and previous photos also it has a slideshow
effect we can even add videos to that it gives a look of book  ,this flash
plugin gets its data about all the images,text,video from an xml file. We
can generate the xml file using php you can take a view at my site
http://freinds.co.in/users/akash6190/album.swf just check it out it gives a
nice cool effect and it is in beta stage, I would like to add this coool
plugin to geeklog and would like to work upon this as my this summer proj. I
can dedicate a minm of 60hrs a week in my summer vacs .