[geeklog-devel] GSOC 2010 application for Improvement in Configurations GUI

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Mar 28 11:04:41 EDT 2010

Abhishek Shrivastava wrote:

>I have sent the first draft of my GSOC proposal. Please take a review of it.

Looks good to me, thanks.

The one thing I'm missing, though, is a schedule. I.e. the order in
which you plan to implement these things and how long you think they
will take you.

To quote from our application template[1]:

--- snip ---
Then, please provide a (rough) schedule for your project: The order in
which you plan to implement features and an estimate how long it will
take and when they will be finished. Don't forget to factor some time
for tests and documentation into your plans.
--- snip ---

bye, Dirk

[1] <http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/
Google_Summer_of_Code#Application_Template>

http://geeklog.info/