[geeklog-devel] Updated proposal for GSOC

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Mar 28 17:03:50 EDT 2010

Abhishek Shrivastava wrote:

>I have included more information about my project and also my schedule.

As a general comment, for the benefit of others, and so that I don't
have to repeat myself: ;-)

Please keep in mind that May 24 marks the beginning of the Coding
Period. By that time, most of your planning should already have happened
and you should be ready to sit down and start coding (hence the name).

There's a 4 week long Community Bonding period before that, which should
be enough time to finish the planning.

I'd also welcome it if people would go out on a limb and make a few
decisions right now and include them in their proposal. Don't worry,
we'll tell you when you're heading in the wrong direction.

Will send some additional notes in a separate email later.

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/