[geeklog-devel] SoC dynamic feeds

Ankit Sultania ankitsultania2007 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 15:54:53 EDT 2010

Hi,

This post is regarding the SoC dynamic feeds project. The project idea is
awesome and I really want to work on it. The best part of the project is the
correlation of dynamic feeds with the authentication process. I have a good
idea of HTTP authentication and encryption techniques. I went through the
links provided and have a basic idea of what is to be done. Though i dont
have good knowledge of APIs, I am trying to make me comfortable with it.
Can u provide me with any other information which I am supposed to know.