[geeklog-devel] Google Summer of Code

Matías Hernández Arellano msdark at archlinux.cl
Mon Mar 29 23:00:14 EDT 2010

Hello, my name is Matías Hernández Arellano, I am a student of Civil
Engineering Computer Science at Catholic University of Maule, Chile. At
the moment I am studying the last 4 courses, for already the holder and
get my degree.

I've been several years studying and learning about web programming, I
started long before joining the University, around 2001 and I'm Linux
user from the same period, I'm actually a founding member of the
official community ArchLinux in Chile.

I would love to join you in the Google Summer of Code, working on the
project by the idea "Cross Site Alerting and Publication API.

I wonder what are the steps to follow to apply or other data are
required.

Greetings