[geeklog-devel] Google Summer of Code

Matías Hernández Arellano msdark at archlinux.cl
Tue Mar 30 03:05:44 EDT 2010

El Tue, 30 Mar 2010 06:59:44 +0100
"Dirk Haun" <dirk at haun-online.de> escribió:
> Matías Hernández Arellano wrote:
>
> >I would love to join you in the Google Summer of Code, working on the
> >project by the idea "Cross Site Alerting and Publication API.
> >
> >I wonder what are the steps to follow to apply or other data are
> >required.
>
> Thanks for your interest.
>
> I'd suggest you familiarize yourself with Geeklog so that you can get
> some ideas on how to implement this. Also, this project was already
> proposed last year, so you may find some additional information in the
> mailing list archives.
>
> Our ideas page has some helpful general links. If there are any
> specific questions, feel free to ask them here or on IRC.
>
>     http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Google_Summer_of_Code
>
> bye, Dirk

Thank you for your quick response, I've been studying the functioning
of GeekLog and its source code (download it from the Mercurial
repository), plus I've read the documentation for source code and
Coding Standards.

It would be interesting to start testing some things either open a bug
or have any idea that that is not part of the GSoC projects ..

Greetings